Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Do you think you can change one’s nature? I already lose hope… It is a shame for me to admit this, but I’m a very messy person… Recently, I left my glasses in the bathroom in the soap container, and I couldn’t find it anywhere. I would never think that I should look for them in the soapbox. I was already too ashamed to ask out loud: where are my glasses? Usually, my husband, with a smile answers asking: Did you check in the freezer? When I finally found them, I told myself: ENOUGH! And I put the glasses in a different place, of which I instantly forgot. I have this certain eye defect, which doesn’t require constant wearing of eye-glasses, so I keep on taking them off and putting them back on. I call my glasses “eyes” and sometimes I treat them pretty much as if they are alive. I affectionately speak to them in my mind: “Please, come out! Where did you hide again…?
So I looked for my eyes again: in the fridge, in my shoes, in the oven… Oh, they cause many worries and joys alike to me. The worries are when I can’t find them, but when I finally find them, I am very happy :) With my eyes, one never gets bored, because you can of course always go on a search for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment